Project PARALIES initiative is implemented through beach adoption, throughout the whole summer period 2021, by companies having increased environmental sensitivity and wishing to have an active social contribution through their substantial participation in actions for the protection, as well as the remediation of the natural environment.
Initial thorough cleaning of the beach by trained personnel for the reception of summer bathers
Installation of bins for the separate collection of waste at the beach
Installation of informative boards at the beach
Daily cleaning of the beach by trained personnel
Quantitative and qualitative recording of the waste that are collected daily at the beach
Supply of special beach ashtrays to the bathers
- Separate collection (plastic, aluminium, paper, glass, mixed) of waste produced by the bathers at the beach
- Quantitative recording of the daily collected separate waste streams
- Recycling of the collected recyclable waste streams
- Information and awareness of the bathers
- Continuous information of the public through a communication campaign.