We focus on rebuilding small, uninsured businesses and community-based organisations. We do this by inspiring and empowering people around to use our tools and techniques to do what we do.
• Rehabilitation of micro and small businesses that were impacted by the 2021 riots and covid
• Strengthening community-based organisations through linkages with local business and social enterprise operations
Primary activities include:
• Immediate relief through food parcels, counselling and humanitarian assistance
• Getting business back on their feet through cleaning, repairing and restocking
• Growing businesses further through skills development, access to markets and linkages to support programs
• Civic participation by creating opportunities for South Africans who would not normally meet to work together to renew and rejuvenate the country